SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The annual Memorial Day program held at Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Syracuse has been canceled due to the pandemic.
It was originally scheduled for Sunday, May 24.
The Memorial Association of Syracuse and Onondaga County said next years program will take place on Sunday, May 30.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- From UB to the NFL, CB Cam Lewis ready to make an impact on Bills’ active roster
- Geopipe wins $1M GENIUS NY grand prize
- Madison Co. Sheriff’s Office asking for public comment on police reform
- Sanders, Gillibrand announcing Postal Banking Act
- Cher tapes emotional PSA for South Texas county ravaged by COVID-19 after her concert
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.