SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police are investigating a stabbing that happened on Monday.
Around 6:15 p.m., officers went to Community General Hospital for a walk-in stabbing call. When they arrived, they met with a man in his late 20s. He had multiple stab wounds to his abdomen.
The injuries appear to be non-life threatening, according to police.
Anyone with information about the stabbing has been asked to call the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- North Country wake up weather Monday November 30, 2020
- WATCH: Grab the rain coats; Steady rain spreads across CNY Monday
- Onondaga County is resuming ballot-counting on Monday
- Bills running game takes step in the right direction vs. Chargers
- Josh Allen says they ‘left a lot out there’ offensively after missed opportunities vs. Chargers
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9