SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police are investigating a stabbing that happened on Monday.
Around 6:15 p.m., officers went to Community General Hospital for a walk-in stabbing call. When they arrived, they met with a man in his late 20s. He had multiple stab wounds to his abdomen.
The injuries appear to be non-life threatening, according to police.
Anyone with information about the stabbing has been asked to call the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Clouds prevail, but keeping it rain-free for now
- Multiple agencies searching for missing hiker in Highland Forest
- NYS Department of Labor releases PSA regarding unemployment benefits
- Social Security recipients will not need to file tax returns for stimulus checks
- Trump: federal PPE stockpile nearly depleted
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9