SYRACUSE, NY (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police are turning to the public for help in locating a missing teen.
Khadijah Davis, 18, was last seen on Thursday, Jan. 9 getting into a vehicle on the 300 block of Robinson Street.
Syracuse Police released an image of the vehicle, and they’re looking for assistance in identifying the owner.
The vehicle is possibly red and was last seen traveling on Teall Avenue towards James Street at approximately 7:30 p.m. on Jan. 9.
The investigation is active and ongoing, anyone with information is asked to call the Syracuse Police Department’s Criminal Investigations Division at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Lessons from the Ring: Tell Me Something Good
- Detectives: The search continues for tire thieves
- Family Healthcast: 1/17/2020
- Gov. Cuomo proposes allowing alcohol sales in movie theaters
- More than two months after Election Day, some people are annoyed that some candidates’ campaign signs are still in the ground
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9