SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police are investigating after a 19-year-old man took himself to St. Joseph’s Hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.
On Tuesday afternoon, police responded to the hospital and found that the victim had been shot multiple times in the mid-section.
The victim’s injuries are non-life threatening at this time, according to police.
According to police, the victim said the incident happened in the parking lot of 260 Wolf Street while he was washing his car.
The investigation is ongoing and police are asking that anyone who has information to give them a call at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse Mayor Walsh and Police Chief Buckner discuss George Floyd protests
- Oswego small business reacts to Phase Two reopening
- George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.
- WATCH: Storm threat is over and now the cooler air settles in
- Tell me Something Good: State Fair drive-in movies
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.