SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Police are investigating a shots fired incident, after one man said he was shot at early Saturday morning.
According to police, officers responded to the 300 block of Slocum Ave. for reports of shots fired at approximately 2:04 a.m.
When police arrived, they found a 46-year-old victim who said he was approached by a man that fired a gun at him.
The victim was not hit by the shots fired, and the suspect left the scene before police arrived.
The investigation is active and ongoing; anyone with information is asked to call the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222 or by using our Syracuse PD Tips App.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Summer-like weather about to end
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Bodycam video shows the scene after the Breonna Taylor shooting
- Daboll praises Bills willingness to fight
- Border city looking at ‘shocking’ V-shaped economic recovery
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.