SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse Police Department is investigating a homicide on Bradley Street in Syracuse.
Just before 9:45 p.m. on Monday, officers were called to the 200-block of Bradley Street for a shooting. There, they found Jorge A. Gonzalez, 34, of Syracuse. He had been shot in the midsection. Gonzalez was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Around the same time, a 26-year-old male arrived at the hospital in a private vehicle with gunshot wounds to the leg and hip. This victim is expected to survive.
The investigation is ongoing. If you have any information, contact the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222 or use the Syracuse PD Tips app.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- First Student Syracuse bus garage grand opening on Wednesday
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- WATCH: Milder tonight, more summer-likely by week’s end
- Runway work complete at Hancock International Airport
- Madison County Sheriff’s asking residents to be on the lookout for ‘porch pirates’
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.