SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse police were on the scene of a car crash that closed the ramp from northbound I-81 to eastbound I-690 in Syracuse for nearly an hour Monday morning.
The crash happened around 5:50 a.m., according to Onondaga County dispatchers. The ramp was closed for about an hour.
Police report that a woman in the vehicle was taken by ambulance to Upstate University Hospital complaing of pain to the center of her body. She is expected to survive.
No other details are available.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Breanna Stewart powers Seattle to Game One win over Minnesota
- First Student Syracuse bus garage grand opening on Wednesday
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- WATCH: Milder tonight, more summer-likely by week’s end
- Runway work complete at Hancock International Airport
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.