SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police are investigating a shooting that left a man in serious condition on Wednesday, December 11.
According to Syracuse Police, just before 8:30 p.m. officers were called to the 100 block of Mooney Avenue, on the city’s east side near Henninger High School, for a shooting.
The victim was shot multiple times and was rushed to Upstate University Hospital in serious condition. Detectives were on the scene looking for evidence.
Anyone with information is asked to call Syracuse Police at 315-442-5222. Calls will remain confidential.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Americans struggle with food security amid pandemic
- Walmart to expand store hours in November
- Fayetteville-Manlius Schools to hold forums on school start times
- Tell Me Something Good: Syracuse International Film Festival
- ESM boys stay unbeaten with win over Skaneateles
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9