SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse Police Department is investigating a stabbing that happened late Wednesday night on James Street.
Police were called to the 700-block of James Street around 11:45 p.m. and found a 31-year-old man who had been stabbed in the face. He was taken to the hospital and he is expected to survive.
The investigation is ongoing, and if you have any information, you’re asked to call the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
- Utica Fire Department, Oneida County to start ‘leaving behind’ Narcan after responding to overdose calls
- Cayuga County Sheriff: Deputy injured, suspect not in custody but ‘contained’
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.