SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Several dirt bikes and ATVs are now off the streets after they were seized by Syracuse Police.
The police received tons of complaints about super loud speeding bikes and reckless drivers. They rolled out a new team last year to ticket and tow.
Now, they’re stepping up enforcement again. Police are also asking for the public’s help in letting them know when riders don’t follow the rules of the road.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Seneca Savings Helping Small Businesses Amid COVID-19
- Will the hot summer and dry start to fall have any effects on fall colors??
- Second stimulus checks: How SCOTUS battle could derail $1,200 direct payments
- Tesla network outage locks some customers out of app, car
- 2020 Walk to End Alzheimer’s Going Virtual
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.