SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse University announced plans on Wednesday for a new, permanent testing center inside the Carrier Dome.
In a letter to the SU community, officials said that with the weather set to turn in the coming months, they felt the need to open a permanent, inside location.
This will be for all students, faculty and staff.
Further details will be announced soon, according to the school.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
- Neighbors can’t escape Election with campaign text messages coming in almost daily
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Utica Fire Department, Oneida County to start ‘leaving behind’ Narcan after responding to overdose calls
- Cayuga County Sheriff: Deputy released from hospital, suspect still barricaded inside home
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.