SYRACUSE, NY (WSYR-TV) – The Department of Public Safety (DPS) is actively investigating anti-Semitic graffiti depicting a swastika on a table in the lower level of Bird Library. The discovery was made on Tuesday, Jan. 21. There is no additional information at this time.
If you have information about this incident call the DPS at 315.443.2224. If you would like to anonymously report NON-EMERGENCY information for DPS, you can use the Silent Witness tool. To report a bias incident or to receive support, visit the Stop Bias website.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Snow moving into Central New York for Friday morning
- April snow in CNY not welcomed but not unusual
- DeWitt Police warn of scammers asking for money for officers
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation
- Police: Man arrested after sexually abusing a child
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9