SYRACUSE, NY (WSYR-TV) – The Department of Public Safety (DPS) is actively investigating anti-Semitic graffiti depicting a swastika on a table in the lower level of Bird Library. The discovery was made on Tuesday, Jan. 21. There is no additional information at this time.
If you have information about this incident call the DPS at 315.443.2224. If you would like to anonymously report NON-EMERGENCY information for DPS, you can use the Silent Witness tool. To report a bias incident or to receive support, visit the Stop Bias website.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills rookie CB Dane Jackson steps up in his first NFL start
- Tyler Kroft avoids COVID-19 exposure while his wife Lexi gave birth to their baby girl
- WATCH: Damp and cool start to the last week of October
- Several potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Cortland County Sunday
- WATCH: 24th Congressional Debate
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9