SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Otto’s Army has been dismissed. The SU student section is getting a new name. The student section will now be called The Ozone.
This was a collaborative effort involving Otto’s Army, the Residence Hall Association, Student Association and Greek life.
SU says their support section generates one of the best in-game atmospheres in the country.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Another spring-like day in CNY Monday
- Mooney, Gibbs lead Notre Dame to 87-71 win over Miami
- Colgate locks up Patriot League regular season title with win over Holy Cross
- Syracuse Crunch blow a two-goal lead falling in overtime at Springfield
- Man in ‘serious condition’ after being shot multiple times in a parking lot
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9