SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Otto’s Army has been dismissed. The SU student section is getting a new name. The student section will now be called The Ozone.
This was a collaborative effort involving Otto’s Army, the Residence Hall Association, Student Association and Greek life.
SU says their support section generates one of the best in-game atmospheres in the country.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Western NY high school student pulled out of class as immunization law takes effect
- New initiative working to connect businesses with employees
- WATCH: The great weather continues
- Study says number of kids vaping has doubled in last two years
- SU’s 2020 commencement to be held in the quad
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9