LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — It’s Lights on the Lake season and you can enjoy a special walking preview Tuesday night before it opens to vehicles only.
The light display will be open from 5 to 9 p.m. for walkers. Visitors can choose to park at either the Wegmans Landing, salt Museum or Willow Bay lots. Walkers can cover as much of the two-mile stretch as they wish, but are urged to dress appropriately. Temperatures will be cold and there could be some lake effect snow in the area at that time.
Holiday characters will be on the trail and refreshments will be available for sale.
Lights on the Lake will be open nightly to vehicles, beginning this Thursday and going until Sunday, January 5th.
Watch an interview with Carrie Wojtaszek, Chief Operating Officer of Galaxy Media Company, about Lights on the Lake, below.
Andrew Donovan interviews some walkers in our 5 p.m. newscast:
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Jim Breuer to perform at The Vine
- Grab and Go seafood from Wegmans easy choice for holiday parties
- Witty Wicks has gifts for everyone on your list
- Cuomo signs legislation to streamline absentee voting process
- Rochester company to test treatment for Alzheimer’s
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9