SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Syracuse Police Department is investigating a shooting after a 14-year-old boy was found shot in the leg.
Police say the incident happened around 10:45 p.m. Thursday on Harford Road.
The victim was taken to Upstate University Hospital and is expected to be okay.
Right now, there isn’t any suspect information. Anyone with information is asked to call Syracuse Police.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Pres. Trump threatens to deploy military if states don’t stop violent protests
- Substantial protest in Utica on Sunday stays peaceful
- California lawmakers hope to give voice to protestors’ concerns while condemning violence, looting
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- Peaceful protests take place in Albany on Sunday after violence on Saturday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.