SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A 17-year-old male was shot in the leg just before 1 a.m. Tuesday at Parkside Commons on East Fayette Street.
The teen was taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
If anyone has any information, they can call Syracuse Police at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Tracking the Tropics: Disturbance has 80% chance of developing over the Caribbean
- Ballot selfie laws: Is it legal to snap a photo in New York?
- Daily Pledge: Diora, London, Mila, Max, and Jillian from Constantia – October 30th
- City of Syracuse offices closed Friday for a furlough day
- Picture of the Day: 10/30/20
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.