MATTYDALE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A 16-year-old is now charged with felony assault, accused of stabbing a teenager in the stomach.
The incident happened in the area of East Molloy Road in Mattydale on September 16th.
The suspect, whose name is not being released due to their age, was arraigned in juvenile court.
The 16-year-old victim was taken to Upstate University Hospital for treatment and was listed in stable condition.
The investigation continues and State Police ask anyone with information to call (315) 366-6000.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Last weekend for extended outdoor dining in downtown Syracuse
- Bus hits and kills woman in Watertown Friday
- Cayuga County announces potential COVID-19 exposure and upcoming testing clinic
- Weedsport Elementary School has positive COVID-19 case, unsure if school will reopen Monday
- GOP expecting President Trump to name Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9