MATTYDALE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A 16-year-old is now charged with felony assault, accused of stabbing a teenager in the stomach.
The incident happened in the area of East Molloy Road in Mattydale on September 16th.
The suspect, whose name is not being released due to their age, was arraigned in juvenile court.
The 16-year-old victim was taken to Upstate University Hospital for treatment and was listed in stable condition.
The investigation continues and State Police ask anyone with information to call (315) 366-6000.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 911 dispatch: 2 people shot in Town of Salina, New York State Police on scene
- SUNY Morrisville Norwich Campus holds drive-thru commencement
- Source: Suspect in tractor-trailer chase in Geneseo shot and killed by police
- Heritage Hill Brewhouse set to open their outdoor seating area
- 1 dead after car catches on fire following police pursuit in Oswego County
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9