SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — As tests for COVID-19 become widely available, we are hearing more positive cases of the virus.
But that was expected as testing expanded, and is no longer limited to just individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19.
The chart below is a snapshot from Thursday of some of the counties in Central New York and the results of testing.
All the counties and categories are grouped together, but you can choose to look at one category at a time. If you click on a bar, it will give you the numbers for that column.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- One in a million boy gets the ride of a lifetime
- WATCH: Temperatures remain seasonably mild as rain arrives Sunday
- General public welcomed back to SU Carrier Dome
- Missing dog returned after running away when owner was unintentionally shot in the back
- VA Medical Center to offer Johnson and Johnson vaccine to veterans and their spouses
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9