SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — As tests for COVID-19 become widely available, we are hearing more positive cases of the virus.
But that was expected as testing expanded, and is no longer limited to just individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19.
The chart below is a snapshot from Thursday of some of the counties in Central New York and the results of testing.
All the counties and categories are grouped together, but you can choose to look at one category at a time. If you click on a bar, it will give you the numbers for that column.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- White House fears resurgence of pandemic after protests
- Buffalo Zoo looking for red-footed tortoise stolen Tuesday night
- Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Moving from outrage to creativity: Oklahoma musicians,producers write songs to fight racial injustice
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9