SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — As tests for COVID-19 become widely available, we are hearing more positive cases of the virus.
But that was expected as testing expanded, and is no longer limited to just individuals showing symptoms of COVID-19.
The chart below is a snapshot from Thursday of some of the counties in Central New York and the results of testing.
All the counties and categories are grouped together, but you can choose to look at one category at a time. If you click on a bar, it will give you the numbers for that column.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Josh Allen still doesn’t care about Jalen Ramsey’s ‘trash’ comments
- WATCH: Warm for CNY Thursday, showers for some
- COVID-19 testing options limited in rural parts of Central New York
- Business owner says all tenants of Shoppingtown Mall must vacate within 30 days
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9