ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The UPS Stores in Onondaga County will remain open as they are seen as essential businesses.
The services provided by UPS Stores include the following:
- Package receiving
According to a press release from UPS, these services are essential for people and businesses.
As an essential retailer, we are keeping our doors open to be a resource for people and our communities. For those who are now working from home, have children who are now learning from inside the home, small business owners who are trying to continue to run their business and even medical personal fighting the pandemic, we’re here to help.”Rick Zaccaria – The UPS Store multi-center franchisee
The UPS Store locations are following the guidance given by the CDC and WHO, along with federal, state and local guidelines.
Many store locations have adjusted hours due to the outbreak. Customers should visit their store’s website for the latest information.
Here are the local stores and their websites:
More from NewsChannel 9:
- NBT Bank Stadium project to resume on Wednesday; work reclassified as essential construction
- Fire in Clay causes severe damage to home, no one hurt
- WATCH: Showers diminish overnight, new showers for some Wednesday
- Oswego City Police host kids’ storytime on Facebook
- Syracuse Police investigating after 19-year-old goes to hospital with multiple gunshot wounds
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.