SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There are things to do throughout all of Leo season in Central New York!
These events are a great way to support local businesses and meet new people who also call Central New York home.
Click on an event to be taken to its Facebook page with more information.
Friday, August 12
- Dean Family Band at Skaneateles Brewery from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- Home Brew at Beer Tree from 6-9 p.m.
- Mike Farrar and the Houserockers at The Winds of Cold Springs Harbor Marina from 7-10 p.m.
- Martina McBride from 8-9:30 p.m.
Food and Drink
- Friday Night Flights at Epicuse from 5-8 p.m.
- Crazy ‘Cuse Food Trucks at Crazy Daisies from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. all weekend long
- Red Bull 3X Basketball Tour from 2-6 p.m.
- Pirate’s Weekend at Alexandria Bay starting at 3 p.m.
- The Wild at Dusk from 6-9 p.m.
- Bellydance & Henna Party from 7-9 p.m.
- The Reunion powered by CUSE CULTURE and THE CREATORS LOUNGE from 5-10 p.m.
- Kelly Job Fair – On The Spot Interviews from 12-5 p.m.
Saturday, August 13
- First Annual BCBG Hillbilly Hog Roast from 1-6 p.m.
- Dirtroad Ruckus at the Winds of Cold Spring Tiki Bar from 7-10 p.m.
Food and Drink
- Food Truck Saturday Pop-up from 4-8 p.m.
- Bacon Fest from 3:30-5 p.m.
- Willow Rock Oktoberfest from 12-10 p.m.
- Woofstock from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- CNY Scottish Games from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Canastota Italian Heritage Festival from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fatcat at the CNY Regional Market from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Classic Hunter Pace at 8:30 a.m.
- Basement Book Sale from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sunday, August 14
- Music Fest from 12-6 p.m.