DEWITT, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Traffic was backed up on Erie Boulevard East and Bridge Street, waiting in line for some sweet Pizze Fritte on Friday.
The sugary fair staple had cars coming from all over to get a taste of the dough. Traffic was backed up on Friday in both directions on Erie Boulevard East from Thompson Road to East Genesee Street.
The mobile Pizze Fritte stand is located at the corner of Bridge Street and Erie Boulevard East in DeWitt. The stand is open between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. Friday through Sunday.
Workers are wearing gloves and masks, following all of the CDC’s recommended best practices. They’ll take your order at your vehicle, and bring the Pizze Fritte right to your car window.
If your taste buds can’t wait until August, now is your chance to get your hands on some Pizze Fritte.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- Syracuse business owner grateful to see customers on Small Business Saturday
- Bills place WR John Brown on injured reserve
- Mexico Schools moving to remote learning until Dec. 11th with several students and staff under quarantine