WATERVILLE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Three people have been arrested in Waterville and are facing animal cruelty charges.
On Friday afternoon, 60 dogs, four cats and a bird were seized from the Whispering Pines Animal Shelter in Waterville. Veterinarians from Cornell were on the scene to check all of the animals.
We are told that more information will be released at a news conference on Tuesday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Look closely to see a comet in the sky at dusk and dawn!
- Central New York Diaper Bank hosts third diaper giveaway of the year
- Boeheim’s Army crumbles in second half, falls 65-48 against Sideline Cancer in The Basketball Tournament
- New social justice group, Rebirth SYR, hosts meet and greet in preparation of Monday’s protest
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at Syracuse bar Tommy’s Park
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9