WATERVILLE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Three people have been arrested in Waterville and are facing animal cruelty charges.
On Friday afternoon, 60 dogs, four cats and a bird were seized from the Whispering Pines Animal Shelter in Waterville. Veterinarians from Cornell were on the scene to check all of the animals.
We are told that more information will be released at a news conference on Tuesday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Frosty views and record cold for Syracuse Saturday
- News on the Go for Saturday, September 19th
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Saturday, September 19th
- WATCH: Cool, dry and fall-like Saturday
- 2 dead, 14 more injured in mass shooting on Rochester’s northeast side
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9