BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Want to go trick-or-treating with a Tim Hortons bucket?
You’re in luck.
Through October 31, participating Tim Hortons restaurants are offering a trick-or-treat bucket filled with 31 Timbits. The bucket costs $9.99 with Timbits and $3.99 without them.
The buckets can be refilled for $5.
New on WIVB.com
- Rain returns but does it stay mild?
- SUNY appoints former Secretary of Education John B. King, Jr. as Chancellor
- Syracuse football fans excited for one last opportunity to cheer on their team
- Manlius father and brother remember 16-year-old loved one who died by suicide
- Congressional negotiations prioritizing government, military funding