TOMPKINS COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Tompkins County Health Department has reported 6 positive cases of coronavirus as of 5 p.m. Wednesday, March 18th.
The total number of cases being tested is 146, with 46 negative test results and 93 tests pending.
For more information on coronavirus in Tompkins County, visit TompkinsCountyNY.gov/Health.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Baldwinsville edges Liverpool in boys soccer
- CBA girls shutout LaFayette
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at South Avenue Market in Syracuse
- WATCH: Much cooler weather to start the weekend
- Pregnant ESPN reporter fires back after ‘troll’ tries to body-shame her
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.