(WSYR-TV) — Tops Friendly Markets has announced that the company will be hiring temporary and permanent employees.
According to a press release, you can stop by any of the 162 stores or the warehouse in Lancaster, New York to fill out an application.
While the current situation hasn’t been easy on anyone, if you find yourself or someone you know looking for a job, we’re hiring for temporary and permanent positions and welcome your application.Tops Friendly Markets
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse Police investigating after 19-year-old goes to hospital with multiple gunshot wounds
- Highlights from Home 3-31-20
- Syracuse fans take over ACC Twitter poll, vote Carmelo Anthony best player
- Police: Man arrested after cutting victim in the neck with a sword
- March 2020 becomes one of the warmest Marches on record for Syracuse
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.