CLAY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Clay Town Board has set a date of Monday, November 18th at 7:30 p.m. for a public hearing on the proposed Chick-fil-A location.
The fast-food chain plans to open a location along Route 31 at the site of the old Pizzeria Uno, which will be torn down.
The earliest construction could start is in the spring.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Happy Birthday to our Champions for Saturday, October 24th!
- WATCH: Much cooler and breezy Saturday
- Baldwinsville edges Liverpool in boys soccer
- CBA girls shutout LaFayette
- Potential COVID-19 exposure at South Avenue Market in Syracuse
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9