FULTON, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A tractor trailer crashed into the Slice ‘N’ Go Deli in Fulton on Monday afternoon. It happened just before 2:30 p.m.
The owner and his wife were inside the building at the time, and amazingly, neither was injured. The driver of the tractor trailer was uninjured, as well.
For a time, 481 was shut down and traffic was diverted, but 481 has since been reopened to traffic.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Cayuga County COVID-19 numbers continue to rise
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska, triggering tsunami warning
- WATCH: Talking Bills vs. Chiefs
- Citizens group says 2,500 new police officers needed in Tijuana
- Bills Game Day Injury Report: Milano out; White, Moss and Brown in against Chiefs
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9