CAYUGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A road in the Town of Locke is now closed for highway construction work.
Starting on Monday morning and running through Aug. 27, the County Highway Division will have Bird Cemetery Road between State Route 90 and the county line closed.
This is due to some highway construction work that needs to be done.
While the road will reopen during the evening, it will be closed daily to traffic from 6:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska; tsunami warning issued
- WATCH: Talking Bills vs. Chiefs
- Citizens group says 2,500 new police officers needed in Tijuana
- Bills Game Day Injury Report: Milano out; White, Moss and Brown in against Chiefs
- TROPICAL UPDATE: Yet another tropical system but this one will not directly impact the U.S.
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.