SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT) will be working on bridge deck repairs along the viaduct portion of I-81 southbound on Wednesday, June 3 and Thursday, June 4.
Beginning at 6 a.m. motorists can expect a single lane of traffic from the Adams/Harrison off-ramp (Exit 18) to the south of the Almond Street on-ramp along I-81 southbound until 7 p.m. each day.
The Almond Street on-ramp to I-81 southbound will be closed to traffic during construction hours. Traffic will be detoured to the I-81 southbound on-ramp on West Brighton Avenue.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Salt City Market opening date pushed back to January
- Custodians going the extra mile to keep students and teachers safe
- President Trump unveils health care plan, signs order protecting preexisting conditions
- Josh Allen surprises young fan battling cancer
- Canceling the parade, stolen PPE, five deaths in a day: Watch NewsChannel 9’s ‘Dark Days’
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.