SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Pavement repairs will close one lane of Exit 19 from I-81 south starting at 9 a.m. Wednesday.
The New York State Department of Transportation says the right lane of the South Salina Street exit ramp will remain open and all traffic will be diverted. That lane takes traffic to South Clinton Street. Traffic for South Salina Street can turn left at Herald Place.
The work is expected to be finished Thursday afternoon, depending on weather,
The DOT reminds drivers that fines are doubled for traffic violations in highway work zones.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ‘A pillar and stalwart’: Oldest living American dies at 116
- Police: FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting
- After the COVID vaccine: Will you need a booster shot?
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9