KING FERRY, NY (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Department of Transportation (DOT) will begin a paving rehabilitation project on State Route 90, starting on Monday between King Ferry and Aurora.
The project on the 7.3-mile section of the highway will involve work in both northbound and southbound lanes, as well as the shoulders.
Drivers should expect alternate lane closings controlled by flaggers during the project, which is slated to be completed by August 20.
For the latest information on state highway conditions, the DOT says you can call 511, or visit here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Liverpool shuts out Baldwinsville in season finale
- Carlos the penguin turns 15 at the Rosamond Gifford Zoo
- Former James Square nursing home patients win $5.5 M settlement for mistreatment
- Katko set to attend summit with other lawmakers to discuss the future of I-81
- HOME RUN: Hundreds of donations gathered for Syracuse baseball players
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9