KING FERRY, NY (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Department of Transportation (DOT) will begin a paving rehabilitation project on State Route 90, starting on Monday between King Ferry and Aurora.
The project on the 7.3-mile section of the highway will involve work in both northbound and southbound lanes, as well as the shoulders.
Drivers should expect alternate lane closings controlled by flaggers during the project, which is slated to be completed by August 20.
For the latest information on state highway conditions, the DOT says you can call 511, or visit here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate recap; DNA test reunites brothers
- Retail showdown: Target Deal Days to be held same time as Amazon’s Prime Day sales
- ‘Pink Tax’ ban goes into effect in NYS Wednesday
- Alabama man meets long-lost brother through DNA test
- AAMA shares importance of Hispanic Heritage Month
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9