SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — It was our record-setting sixth straight day in November of temperatures 70 degrees or warmer.
The record high temperature was 78 degrees on Tuesday, breaking the old record of 74 degrees.
Yes, it snowed the Monday before election day!
Many folks got outdoors Tuesday afternoon to enjoy what will likely be the last 70+ degree air until Spring 2021.
This included fishing:
Golfing at Caughdenoy Creek:
Even swimming at Green Lakes!:
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Countdown to Kickoff: Art Still reflects on career in Buffalo
- Countdown to Kickoff: Former Buffalo Bill Eric Wood weighs in on the team’s performance
- Mitch Morse returns to Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since signing with the Bills
- Bills Mafia thrives in cheering on their team and supporting their community
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial