CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — On Tuesday, Central New Yorkers will have another chance to get food for their families. More than 40,000 pounds of food will be given out to those who need it.
The first event is happening at 10 a.m. at the Catholic Charities of Oswego in Fulton and 315 boxes will be handed out, each filled with produce, meat, and dairy items. One box will be handed out per car while supplies last.
At 2 p.m., the Abundant Life Christian Center in East Syracuse will be handing out more than a thousand boxes of produce, meat, and dairy while supplies last.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- New York State Trooper seriously injured in 190 North crash in Buffalo Saturday morning
- Sisters of missing Canastota woman searching for answers
- Oneida County Health Department announces 3 potential COVID-19 exposures
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.