HOMER, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Two men were jailed without bail after Cortland County Sheriff’s Deputies say they caught them with marijuana, methamphetamine and materials to make meth on a main road in Homer.
Investigators say Terry Maricle, 47, of Cortland and Michael Martin Sr., 48, of Cortlandville were stopped while walking the wrong way on Route 281 around 3 a.m. Sunday.
An investigation led to the discovery of the drugs and a number of charges, including unlawful manufacture of meth.
Their next court date is set for Jan. 7.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: After a hot end to the week, we cool down for the weekend
- Lime Bike leaves Ithaca, citing sustainability
- Border ranchers receive 2nd notice from feds threatening to revoke land rights
- Census 2020 ramps up with delivery of 5.1 million questionnaires to rural homes
- Restaurants prepare to open outdoor seating for customers
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9