HOMER, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Two men were jailed without bail after Cortland County Sheriff’s Deputies say they caught them with marijuana, methamphetamine and materials to make meth on a main road in Homer.
Investigators say Terry Maricle, 47, of Cortland and Michael Martin Sr., 48, of Cortlandville were stopped while walking the wrong way on Route 281 around 3 a.m. Sunday.
An investigation led to the discovery of the drugs and a number of charges, including unlawful manufacture of meth.
Their next court date is set for Jan. 7.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Dry weather comes to an end Saturday
- City of Cortland Police officer shot after responding to domestic dispute
- US-run maquiladoras go on monthlong work-stoppage in Juarez
- 20-year-old from Onondaga Co. with COVID-19 asks people to ‘stay inside and stop being ignorant’
- Coronavirus relief package passes but it didn’t come easy
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9