SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Two men were stabbed early Tuesday morning near the area of Warner and Hope avenues.
When Syracuse Police arrived at the scene just before 12:45 a.m., they found a 23-year-old man who had been stabbed in the neck, and a 22-year-old man who had been stabbed in the arm.
Both men were taken to the hospital and are expected to be okay.
The Syracuse Police Department is actively investigating the incident. If you have any information, give them a call at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- New York State Trooper seriously injured in 190 North crash in Buffalo Saturday morning
- Sisters of missing Canastota woman searching for answers
- Oneida County Health Department announces 3 potential COVID-19 exposures
- Watch: The Sunday Mass from the Syracuse Roman Catholic Diocese
- Employee at an Auburn restaurant tests positive for COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.