SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse firefighters responded to a house fire near Thorndon Park overnight that left two people injured.
Firefighters were called to the 1000 block of Madison Street, near Cherry Street and Maple Street, around 10:45 p.m. Monday. Most of the fire was put out within 30 minutes.
The Syracuse Fire Department says two people were taken to the hospital after being treated at the scene. Their condition has not been released.
The fire is still under investigation.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Defense bill moves forward despite PFAS concerns
- Thomas Rhett and his ‘Center Point Road’ tour is coming to Central New York
- Henninger student arrested after allegedly lighting another student’s hair on fire
- Several New York Republican state senators opting not to run for re-election in 2020
- Chemical spill creates odor in Village of Phoenix
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9