SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — U.S. Census Bureau officials will be at the Onondaga County Central Library on Tuesday to help you learn about job opportunities with the 2020 Census.
Flexible, part-time opportunities will be available and you’ll be able to apply on the spot.
If you’re looking for some extra income while working in the community, you can head to the library computer lab until 7 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- New York seeking federal waiver to eliminate state, regents testing for 2020-2021 school year
- Supreme Court ends Trump emoluments lawsuits
- The worst — and best — states for driving
- Popular McDonald’s item returns to menus
- Protests after video shows police car driving through crowd of pedestrians in Washington state
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9