SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Frequent fliers have another option when it comes to flying to New Jersey. United Airlines has unveiled a brand new 50-seat regional Bombardier jet.
The new jet is the only plane in the world with true first-class seating and other amenities. There is even enough room to bring a roller bag onboard.
United will begin flights using the jet from Syracuse to Newark Liberty on March 5th.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Family Healthcast: Mixed messages about COVID-19
- SCSD in-person learning begins October 5
- 200,000 dead: How does COVID-19 rank in U.S. History?
- Giants place Saquon Barkley on injured reserve with torn ACL
- New York unemployment rate is down, but still 3 times higher than last year
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9