SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A man who was shot on Christmas Eve on Syracuse’s north side has died.
Donjuante Anderson, 30, of Syracuse was shot in his upper body, and on Friday he died from his injuries.
The shooting happened at the 200 block of Turtle Street, and the investigation is still ongoing. Police have not made any arrests in the case.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Syracuse Police Department at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- How to avoid coyote conflicts in New York State
- Over $300K in FEMA funding announced for New York firefighters responding to COVID-19
- Local leaders want to make sure WNY’s COVID-19 vaccines go to Western New Yorkers
- New York State is starting to try new ways to get the COVID vaccine to different communities
- Cuomo thanks Bills for the deep playoff run
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9