LIVERPOOL, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — There are some potentially big changes on the table for the Onondaga Lake Parkway, including lowering speeds and reducing lanes.
But before any decisions are made, the Village of Liverpool is holding a special meeting to discuss the project and its potential impacts on the village. The meeting is set for Monday, December 2nd at 6:30 p.m. in the Liverpool Middle School cafeteria along 7th Street in the village.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Fulton nine-year-old reaches goal to raise money for Honor Flight veterans
- Family of Officer killed in Arkansas escorted home to Central Square by CNY law enforcement procession
- Scott City fourth-grader rescues another student with Heimlich maneuver
- After living with a foster for almost a year, Gary is eager to find a forever home: Petsavers
- News on the Go for Sunday, December 15th
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9