CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — In the wake of several Vince Vaughn sighting around Central New York, we now have a better idea of what he’s working on.
“Deadline” reports he’s set to star in the Hulu movie called “The Binge” in a time where all drugs and alcohol are illegal. It follows three friends who get to take part in a once a year event called “The Big Binge Party.” There is no word yet on a release date.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Sheriff: Three people expected to survive serious crash in Madison County
- Onondaga County Exec. pledges face masks for teachers
- Colon cancer screening: A Healthier CNY
- WATCH: Mainly dry Monday with intervals of sun
- Businesses eager to welcome back Syracuse University students
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9