CENTRAL NEW YORK (WSYR-TV) — In the wake of several Vince Vaughn sighting around Central New York, we now have a better idea of what he’s working on.
“Deadline” reports he’s set to star in the Hulu movie called “The Binge” in a time where all drugs and alcohol are illegal. It follows three friends who get to take part in a once a year event called “The Big Binge Party.” There is no word yet on a release date.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- What ever happened to the $500 million awarded to Central New York?
- Senate prepares for possible impeachment trial
- House Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump
- Nagi Aitbayeva: Extraordinary Talent
- Family Healthcast: 12/10/2019
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9