SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A record 34 businesses participated in downtown Syracuse’s 4th Annual Window Wonderland Contest, and now it’s time to vote.
To boost holiday spirit and entertain visitors, 34 businesses around downtown Syracuse decorated their windows this holiday season. Each business is competing for the top prize of $500 in the “Window Wonderland” contest.
You can vote for your favorite window display here, and voting ends on New Year’s Day.
If you want to check out the displays in person, below is a map of where you can find them.
The three businesses with most votes will receive prizes, and the winners will be announced on Thursday, January 2.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Crunch come up short in shootout with Devils
- Friday Night Fever: High school basketball highlights from around CNY – 1/24/20
- WATCH: Rain arrives by morning, a wintry mix for some
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump
- Local hospitals taking precautions as coronavirus rapidly spreads
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9