SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Due to college football airing on ABC for the next few months, NewsChannel 9 will not have a 6 p.m. newscast on Saturdays. Instead there will be a two minute and 30 second update posted to localsyr.com every Saturday around 6 p.m., so you can stay up to date with your local news headlines.
Watch today’s update with Nicole Sommavilla and Storm Team Meteorologist Kate Thornton in the video above.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 7.5 magnitude earthquake strikes near Alaska, triggering tsunami warning
- WATCH: Talking Bills vs. Chiefs
- Citizens group says 2,500 new police officers needed in Tijuana
- Bills Game Day Injury Report: Milano out; White, Moss and Brown in against Chiefs
- TROPICAL UPDATE: Yet another tropical system but this one will not directly impact the U.S.
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.