ONEIDA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The New York State Police were joined by Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) as they announced a new initiative to crack down on impaired and distracted driving, speeding and the Move Over law. If you missed any of the press conference, click the box to watch.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Colgate stuns Cincinnati with last second free throw
- Syracuse Crunch picks up comeback win over Charlotte
- WATCH: Steady snow (and rain) moving out; wind and lake effect Sunday
- Is a White Christmas in central New York’s future?
- Liverpool hands Corcoran first loss of season on Romeo Clarke buzzer beater
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9