SALINA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A broken water main caused some residents around Electronics Parkway to have low or no water pressure Tuesday evening.
The water main break happened at the intersection of Bradley Street and Electronics Parkway and caused residents near the Sunflower Drive neighborhood to have low or no water pressure. The main was repaired Tuesday night and the system has been returned to normal, according to OCWA.
If residents experience cloudy water, OCWA recommends they run their cold water taps until the water is clear.
Streets that were affected included the following and immediate area of:
- Electronics Parkway from Old Liverpool Road to Seventh North Street
- Gillis Ave.
- Bradley Street
- Sunflower Drive
- Daniel Drive
- Floradale Road
- Brookview Lane
- Midwood Drive
- Royal Road
- Grandy Drive
- Cranberry Drive
- Ontario Place
- Viking Place
- Joel Ave
- Town Garden Drive
More from NewsChannel 9:
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant
- Syracuse opens the season with a thrilling win over Bryant
- Passenger killed, driver hospitalized after vehicle crashes into monument at Niagara Square in Buffalo
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19