SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Black Friday deals are already available on many websites, but for those who will be heading out to Destiny USA on Black Friday, the mall will open at 6 a.m. on Friday, November 27, and stay open until 9:30 p.m. The shopping center will be closed on Thanksgiving. On Saturday, November 28, Destiny will be open from 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m., and on Sunday, November 29, it will be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
On Black Friday, select stores will be opening even earlier. Anchor store hours are listed below:
- At Home: Opens at 6:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 11:00 p.m.
- Best Buy: Opens at 5:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 10:00 p.m.
- Burlington: Opens at 6:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 9:30 p.m.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Opens at 5:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 10:00 p.m.
- Lord + Taylor: Opens at 6:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 9:00 p.m.
- Macy’s: Opens at 5:00 a.m. on Black Friday and remains open until 12:00 a.m.
Destiny USA will continue to follow all COVID-19 guidelines in place. Masks must be worn at all times, people are asked to socially distance themselves and people will not be allowed to walk around and eat food.
Are you a small business in Central New York also open on Black Friday or Small Business Saturday? Let us know by filling out the form below.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Mexico considers waiving fees for naturalized US citizens visiting homelands
- SU women’s basketball game played as scrimmage after officials find water droplets on court Wednesday
- WATCH: Brisk and tranquil tonight
- Opioid crisis has worsened during the pandemic, lawmakers fear
- Weekend Weather: Coastal storm flirts with CNY but…