CORTLAND COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Cortland County Sheriff’s Office says a 30-year-old woman was arrested after driving drunk in the Town of Homer.
Officers were called to State Route 281 just before midnight on December 6th. They say Hannah Potter was heading south when she crossed into the northbound lane of traffic before going off the road and hitting a tree head-on.
Potter was taken to Guthrie Medical Center for facial injuries, but is expected to recover.
The Sheriff’s Office says Potter has been convicted of drunk driving in the past. She’s due back in court for this charge on December 17th.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- SFD: Person falls asleep smoking, starting house fire in Syracuse
- Tompkins County issues 911 alert due to fire operations
- Clemson rallies from 10 points down to top Deacons 71-68
- Sedgewick neighbors frustrated at ‘problem home’ on Grant Blvd.
- Sharpshooting Duke races past Miami, 89-59
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9