WEST MONROE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A woman from Mallory has died from injuries she sustained in a car crash that happened in West Monroe on September 12th.
Roxanne House, 68, died on September 16th after she was involved in a car crash on September 12th.
David Brown, 70, of Central Square, was trying to make a left turn from County Route 32 on to County Route 37 when Brown drove into the path of House’s vehicle.
House was taken to the hospital, where she later died.
Brown was ticketed for failure to yield the right of way and for having an unregistered vehicle.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Mexican governor to mayor: ‘Work more and spend less time at beauty salon’
- Laredo protest falls on heels of lawsuit that calls border wall a product of ‘racism’
- ALERT: Heat advisories still in effect for parts of CNY
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- 2 injured after crash on State Route 49 in Constantia
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9