SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A 55-year-old woman is in critical condition after being hit by a vehicle early Thursday morning.
Just after 12:45 a.m. Thursday, a female was found unconscious in the 500 block of North Geddes Street. The victim was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Police were looking for a newer model white SUV with no front license plate, which should have heavy front end damage.
Police later identified the driver of the white SUV as Arnim Amador, 28, of Syracuse.
Amador has been charged with leave the scene of a serious, physical injury accident without reporting.
If you have information about the hit and run incident, you’re asked to call police at (315) 442-5200.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills rookie CB Dane Jackson steps up in his first NFL start
- Tyler Kroft avoids COVID-19 exposure while his wife Lexi gave birth to their baby girl
- WATCH: Chilly with showers developing tonight, especially after midnight
- Several potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Cortland County Sunday
- WATCH: 24th Congressional Debate
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9