SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A 55-year-old woman is in critical condition after being hit by a vehicle early Thursday morning.
Just after 12:45 a.m. Thursday, a female was found unconscious in the 500 block of North Geddes Street. The victim was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Police were looking for a newer model white SUV with no front license plate, which should have heavy front end damage.
Police later identified the driver of the white SUV as Arnim Amador, 28, of Syracuse.
Amador has been charged with leave the scene of a serious, physical injury accident without reporting.
If you have information about the hit and run incident, you’re asked to call police at (315) 442-5200.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bringing Together Deaf And Hard Of Hearing During COVID-19
- WATCH: Onondaga County COVID-19 Briefing at 3 p.m.
- Design your own police vehicle
- US coronavirus death toll tops 11,000
- Madison County asks residents to limit outings and stay home
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9