SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A 55-year-old woman is in critical condition after being hit by a vehicle early Thursday morning.
Just after 12:45 a.m. Thursday, a female was found unconscious in the 500 block of North Geddes Street. The victim was transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Police were looking for a newer model white SUV with no front license plate, which should have heavy front end damage.
Police later identified the driver of the white SUV as Arnim Amador, 28, of Syracuse.
Amador has been charged with leave the scene of a serious, physical injury accident without reporting.
If you have information about the hit and run incident, you’re asked to call police at (315) 442-5200.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Lessons from the Ring: Tell Me Something Good
- Detectives: The search continues for tire thieves
- Family Healthcast: 1/17/2020
- Gov. Cuomo proposes allowing alcohol sales in movie theaters
- More than two months after Election Day, some people are annoyed that some candidates’ campaign signs are still in the ground
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9