(WSYR-TV)- Renewable energy is powering our latest Your Stories Q&A.
What is being built near the YMCA in Baldwinsville?
Lysander Town Supervisor, Bob Wicks, told the YS Team that a commercial solar farm is being built on 30 acres of land located on River Road.
He says the project started in 2021 and hit some delays due to the permit process and supply chain issues.
Wicks says that he believes construction should be completed by February.
This is the second commercial solar farm being built in the Town of Lysander. Another solar facility is being constructed on 39 acres on Church Road.
Previous Your Stories:
- Your Stories Q&A: When will construction be completed on Taft Road bridge?
- Your Stories Q&A: When will water main project near Brighton Towers be completed?
- Your Stories Q&A: What’s being built near Spera’s in Cicero?
- Your Stories Q&A: Can you request a speed hump in your neighborhood?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is a Starbucks coming to Town of Salina?
- Your Stories Q&A: Why prices for home heating oil are so high
- Your Stories Q&A: Why did a popular Burger King in Salina close?
- Your Stories Q&A: Is the new section of Loop the Lake closed?
- Your Stories: Gas prices predicted to drop by Christmas
- Your Stories: Fayetteville Tully’s now open
- Your Stories: Mom of two back to the drawing board to find pediatric COVID vaccine
- Your Stories: When will dark street lights on 690 and 81 be fixed?
- Your Stories Q&A: Opening date announced for Fayetteville Chipotle
- Your Stories: What is an affidavit ballot?
- Your Stories: The latest on when the delayed Crumbl Cookies could open in DeWitt